- Hair Texture: Afro Kinky Curly 3c/4a
- 100% Virgin Human Hair
- Hair can be washed, conditioned, cut, twisted out, bantu knotted, straightened and more.
- Hair Color: Natural Black, #1 Jet Black, #2 Dark Brown
- Only the natural black hair can be dyed or bleached to achieve hair color as it hasn't been dyed using permanent dyes.
- All wefts have already attached the clips.
- Normal Volume 120 gram/set
Thick Volume 180 gram/set to 240 gram/set
- Can last more than 6 months with proper maintain
One bundle: 6 pieces / 22 clips
- 1 x 10" weft w/5 clips
- 2 x 7" weft w/4 clips
- 3 x 6" weft w/3 clips
One bundle: 10 pieces / 32 clips
- 2 x 10" weft w/5 clips
- 2 x 9" weft w/4 clips
- 2 x 7" weft w/3 clips
- 2 x 4" weft w/2 clips
- 2 x 3" weft w/2 clips
Each thick bundle contains 10pcs which is enough for a full head especially for small/medium heads. For big hair look or large heads, 2 bundles of normal (6pcs) will be more suitable.
1. A confirmation email with all your order details will be sent to you once your order is received. And we will begin processing your order very soon. You can also track your order from your account page
2. A tracking number will be sent to you by e-mail once items shipped out.
3. Shipping details please check the following table.
|Shipping Method||Processing Time||Shipping Time||Cost|
|ECONOMIC SHIPPING||1-2 Business Days||25 Days||Free|
|STANDARD SHIPPING||1-2 Business Days||10 Days||$4.99|
|EXPRESS SHIPPING||1-2 Business Days||5 Days||$19.90|
Other Country *:
*Due to the current global pandemic, orders shipping to Russia is currently experiencing a long delay. For orders to Russia, kindly contact us before you place the order as we may not graduate the order to be delivered in the proposed timeframe.
All of our orders are shipped via DHL, FedEx, USPS, TNT, OCS, UPS, and other carriers depending on your location.
1) Delivery Time does not include the processing time required to process your order from the date your order is placed.
2) If you require customization or monogramming service, please allow for four or more working days in the processing time.
3) P.O. Boxes and Military Addresses (APO, FPO) cannot be delivered.
4) Make sure to confirm your shipping address before and after your order is placed, as later change of address may incur additional charges.
Customs and Import Duties
Sometimes the additional customs or import duties couldn't be avoided. But please don't worry. If any charged, please simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Please send us a copy of the receipt of the customs duties via email.
2. Refund will be returned to you within 3-5 working days once get your receipt.
We offer easy, free exchanges for 30 days. If there’s ANYTHING wrong with your order, please let us make it right!
- Worried your item won’t fit you? Made a mistake? Even with all the help we provide, it can happen. You have 60 days to ask for another size and we’ll send it over - free of charge!
No need to worry about anything on RosyQueen - we’re here to make things right ;-) Check this page out for more details.
Love the quality of the hair. Super soft, bouncy curls. The length took me by surprise, although I did order the 12 inch clip ins, I didn't expect them to be so short. But I'm sure they will look just as good once installed!
The hair is great thank you. Enough hair. Love it!
I’m in love with this hair! It is so soft! The quality is amazing. I do notice shedding but that is expected. I have been wearing this hair everyday for about 2 weeks and I love it
I love this hair! It lasted a long time even after bleaching and straightening it. Will be purchasing again in the future
I bought the 12in ***** Curly clip in 6pc. I need to purchase more hair because it's not enough. However I'm looking forward to getting the additional hair that I need. The hair is so soft and bouncy, and it looks so natural on me.......
This hair is the absolute BEST ***** curly hair I've ever used! I wanted to leave a review after it's been worn for awhile and also in different styles. I've had this hair for 10 months and I wear it regularly. It still holds up so well and it seems like the more you wear it, the more natural it blends into your natural hair. My hair is a collar bone length 3c/4a type, low porosity and at the end of transitioning. These clips helped me transition beautifully and people believe its all mine (I don't tell them otherwise lol) It does shed, but thats literally ANY curly weave you get so don't read into it too much. I'd suggest getting the thick ones so when it does shed, the thickness is still there. I have a pretty big head and I cant fit all 10 pieces in, when I do its extremely full (not necessarily a bad thing) just not my style. I really hope you guys don't go anywhere or change your quality, these are so perfect and last ages! Not to mention they're priced so freaking well. I paid about $200 for mine and like i said, its still going strong after 10 months. Don't hesitate, BUY them, its sooo worth it
I absolutely adore this hair. I bought the full thick ***** clip in’s and they are ideal of my hair. I’m growing out my natural hair so the texture is perfect for me. I wet them, apply my products and clip them in and I’m good to go. The clips are so easy to pop into your protective style and you only need a little leave out. I have used the curl curls instagram for style ideas and I’m never going back. It’s my first time using clip-ins and everyone has thought it was my natural hair and given me compliments. I’ve already recommended them to a few friends and they’re definitely gonna get them too. Thank you.
I liked the hair. It matches well with my hard to match hair. The only thing is you must keep hair moisturizer on it because it dries out but other than that i love the hair. It took to color very well. I got the thick bundle but i dont use all at the same time and its still full. I would recommend.
I'm very happy with the hair, it looks great and matches my real hair, and the fast shipping is the icing on the cake.
I bought the 16 inch thick hair in the color 1b and I absolutely love it! The texture matches mine almost perfectly and it looks very natural. It's great that there was an option to have it dyed to 1b as it blends in with my hair very well. Would definitely buy again and recommend it to others.